- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone : 250-896-9926
- William (Bill) E. Smith : Chair : Arts, Science and Culture
- Professor Bert Webber : The Salish Sea Studies Institute, Western Washington University
- Robert Williams : Business and Overall Strategy
- Jaques Sirois : Ecology and Earth Sciences (+ Ornithology)
- Mark Bohlman : Royal Astronomical Society of Canada
- Graeme McCreath : Politics of the Blind
The Advisory Board
- Marion Cumming : “An Oak Bay voice sympathetic to First Nations culture”.
- Professor Chandra Wickramasinghe : Astrobiology : Advisor to William E. Smith
- Stephanie Buffum, MPA/MURP Executive Director, Friends of the San Juans Washington : expert on IMO and the application to become the 15th Particularly Sensitive Sea Area (PSSA)
- Captain Dale Mitchell : The Salish Sea. Eagle Wing Tours.
- The Salish Sea Studies Institute : SSSI, mail stop 9110, Western Washington University, Bellingham Washington, 98225
- Friends of the San Juans, Friday Harbor, Washington